Summer Mini Sessions
Every summer we offer a condensed program where swimmers attend a class every day for 2 weeks, Monday through Friday, starting in late May and continuing throughout the summer. We offer morning (9:15 - 12:45) and afternoon (2:45 - 6:15) sessions for levels Aqua Toddler thru Aqua Pro. These are ideal for families who have out of town travel plans during summer or want to accelerate their child's learning.
Every summer, we are proud to offer an extraordinary camp experience for children ages 5 - 10 years old. Camp H2O is a full day (9:00 - 3:00) weekly camp beginning in late May each year. The camp includes:
- At least one hour of daily swim time, including a lesson!
- Daily themed activities focused on creativity, critical thinking, team building, and movement (Super cool
and very fun!)
- Activity extending the daily theme (including visits to Pump It Up and weekly outside guests tied to the theme)
- Lunch and snacks are included!
- LOTS of personal attention (only 20 children may enroll!)
Daily camper space will be offered based on availability (determined 1 week prior to the start of a session).
2016 Camp H20 Themes:
- Week 1: AquaSafe Travelers (4 days, prorated)
- Week 2: Movin' & Groovin' Campers
- Week 3: Super Heroes & Sheroes
- Week 4: Wild & Crazy Animals
- Week 5: Super Sports
- Week 6: Spectacular Scientists (4 days, prorated)
- Week 7: The Amazing Racers
- Week 8: AquaSafe's Got Talent
- Week 9: AquaSafe Olympics
- Week 10: Inventors' Workshop
Call 480-425-7946 to register or get additional information.
Click image below to view Larger Image: