Our goal with this program is to promote teamwork and good sportsmanship, while continuing to foster a love for swimming in an encouraging and welcoming environment. This is an excellent opportunity for kiddos to "get their feet wet" in competition.
- Season: May 1st through the end of July
- Levels: AquaPro and higher (we will gladly assess your child if you are new to our program!)
- Ages 5 - 17
- Cost: $110/month, which includes the regularly-scheduled weekly lesson and a swim team practice. $100 one-time fee for suit, cap, t-shirt, meet entry fees, etc.
- Schedule: See below. Additional practices are offered during the Summer.
Year-Round Swim Team Highlights
- Season: Practices run year-round, so swimmers may join anytime! Meets run August - Oct and Feb - May.
- Levels: Jr. Squads and higher (We will gladly assess your child if you are new to our program!)
- Ages 5 - 17
- Cost: $110/month, which includes the regularly-scheduled weekly lesson and a swim team practice. Year-round swim meets (always optional) are usually $15 each. Caps, team suits, and t-shirts may be purchased at our team shop.
- Schedule: See below.
High School Prep
- Ages 11 years & Up
- Choose One, Two, or Three 1-hour practices per week.
- 1 class per week - $64/month
2 classes per week - $94/month
3 classes per week - $110/month
This year-round class is offered to tweens and teens who are interested in staying in shape and advancing skills with others their own age. Workouts are tailored toward swimmers' growing needs and focus on strength, endurance, and stroke development. Optional year-round swim meets are available and are a great way to test out competition swimming in a fun environment.
Swimmers must attend their regular lesson (Jr. Squads, Squads) and may attend one swim team practice. Swimmers may choose to attend a second practice at for $28/month.
- Monday 7:05 - 8:05 pm - Intermediate & Advanced
- Wednesday 7:35 - 8:35 pm - Beginner
- Saturday 1:35 - 2:35 pm - Intermediate & Advanced
- Monday 7 - 8 pm
- Wednesday 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- Thursday 7 - 8 pm
- Saturday 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Make-ups are not available for missed swim team practices. Refunds or credits will not be issued. If you have an issue or will be gone for a prolonged period of time, stop by the front desk. (This does not apply to your squads or jr. squads lesson.) The standard makeup policy applies to your regular lesson.