The following COVID protocols are currently in place:
- Our snack bar, playroom, and drinking fountains will be closed
- Masks are optional for customers. For those who wish to wear masks and be around only those wearing masks during class the room at the end of the pool will remain a “Mask Required” area. Additionally, the doors at the rear of the pool area will remain available for exiting the building after classes.
- All out of water personnel will be required to wear masks, instructors will be required to wear masks or face shields at all times
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- Only 1 adult can accompany your child(ren) in the facility
- Families will enter the facility through the main door, no earlier than 10 minutes before class
- Once inside, each family unit will go to a designated area (7 feet from others) to wait to be called to class
- The viewing gallery and additional chair seating will be appropriately marked and spaced
- All swimmers will come in their swimming attire ready for their lesson
We understand that there are differing views and comfort levels with the Covid-19 situation, but we have tried to make reasonable changes that will provide the safest environment for both our customers and staff. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times. There is no disputing it — we have the BEST customers in the world! We love and miss you, and can’t wait to see you again!
Gail and Tom Spivey
Owners, AquaSafe Swim School