Free Trial Class
Schedule your FREE swimming introduction at our Scottsdale AquaSafe Swim School today. Enjoy a guided tour of our Scottsdale facility and a complimentary Trial Class.
We offer classes every half hour during the following days and times:
- Monday: 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Tues. – Fri.: 9:00 am – 12:00 & 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Jr. Squads and Squads
Ages 6 – 12 years
Jr. SquadsAges 6 to 12 Years
- 1hr Class
- 6 Children Max Per Instructor
- This class is offered to children who have completed the AquaPro level or have mastered advanced freestyle and backstroke are able to execute butterfly and breast stroke with a reasonable level of proficiency. The class is a one hour class and aims to build the swimmers’ endurance while maintaining and growing their ability to execute all four strokes.
SquadsAges 6 to 12 Years
- 1hr Class
- 8 Children Max Per Instructor
- This class is offered to children who have either completed Jr. Squads or have completed a water assessment and have been approve for the level. Children are divided based on skill level. Squads classes focus on the perfection of all four strokes, starts, turns, endurance, and an introduction to USA competition swimming rules.
High School Prep
This year-round class is offered to tweens and teens who are interested in staying in shape and advancing skills with others their own age. Workouts are tailored toward swimmers’ growing needs and focus on strength, endurance, and stroke development. Optional year-round swim meets are available and are a great way for swimmers to test out competition swimming in a fun environment.
1 Class / WeekAges 12 and Up
- One – 1hr Practice / Week
2 Classes / WeekAges 12 and Up
- Two – 1hr Practices / Week
3 Classes / WeekAges 12 and Up
- Three – 1hr Practices / Week
Ready to get started? We can help you select the right program for your child. Complete our contact form or give us a call today.