No Summer Camp for 2020
We have made the decision to close our Summer Camp for Summer 2020. This was a difficult decision but we feel it best at this time to error on the side of safety. Our mini-sessions will still be offered this summer.
SUMMER CAMP CANCELLED
We have decided to cancel our Summer Camp sessions for summer 2020.
Every summer, we are proud to offer an extraordinary camp experience for children ages 5 – 10 years old. Our Summer Camp is a full day (9:00 – 3:00) weekly camp beginning in late May each year. The camp includes:
- At least one hour of daily swim time, including a lesson!
- Daily activities focused on creativity, critical thinking, team building, and movement (Super cool
and very fun!)
- Activities include visits to Pump It Up and weekly outside guests
- Lunch and snacks are included!
- LOTS of personal attention (only 20 children may enroll!)
- Cost: $290/week for first camper, $275 for siblings
Daily camper space will be offered based on availability (determined 1 week prior to the start of a session).
Summer Camp Schedule
Currently no events posted but check back soon.
Every summer we offer a condensed program where swimmers attend a 30 minute class every day for 2 weeks, Monday through Friday, starting in late May and continuing throughout the summer.
- Each two-week session is $195 for the first swimmer and $180 for additional swimmers.
- We offer mini session classes mornings 9:00 am – 12:00 pm for levels AquaStarter thru AquaPro.
- These are ideal for families who have out of town travel plans during summer or want to accelerate their child’s learning.
Mini Sessions – Schedule
Ready to get started? We can help you select the right program for your child. Complete our contact form or give us a call today.