Every summer, we are proud to offer an extraordinary camp experience for children ages 5 – 10 years old. Camp H2O is a full day (9:00 – 3:00) weekly camp beginning in late May each year. The camp includes:
- At least one hour of daily swim time, including a lesson!
- Daily activities focused on creativity, critical thinking, team building, and movement (Super cool
and very fun!)
- Activities include visits to Pump It Up and weekly outside guests
- Lunch and snacks are included!
- LOTS of personal attention (only 20 children may enroll!)
- Cost: $290/week for first camper, $275 for siblings
Daily camper space will be offered based on availability (determined 1 week prior to the start of a session).
H2O Camp Schedule
Every summer we offer a condensed program where swimmers attend a class every day for 2 weeks, Monday through Friday, starting in late May and continuing throughout the summer.
- Each two-week session is $195 for the first swimmer and $180 for additional swimmers.
- We offer morning (9:15 – 12:45) and afternoon (2:45 – 6:15) sessions for levels AquaToddler thru AquaPro.
- These are ideal for families who have out of town travel plans during summer or want to accelerate their child’s learning.
Mini Sessions – Schedule
Ready to get started? We can help you select the right program for your child. Complete our contact form or give us a call today.